Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Visit from Uncle David and Aunt Kim


This weekend we were so excited to have Uncle David (my brother) and Aunt Kim (my sister-in-law) visit! The last time they were able to come was when the twins were first born. In fact, I was still in the hospital. I will never forget how happy I was they brought me P.F. Changs after several days of hospital food, it was wonderful!

We had a very laid back weekend. No schedule, no agenda...just fun with the boys. Mark was especially happy to have his Uncle David to play with. David flies a C-17 in the US Air Force, so it was fitting that they made paper airplanes of varying degrees of complexity all weekend and tried to fly them in the yard. Mark has to write "Captain David R. Gantt" on many of his paper airplane creations. The weather was beautiful and we spent a lot of time playing outside.

Making paper airplanes...you can see how excited Mark is!

This C-17 looked really cool. But it didn't fly very well. Later they added a nose which helped a bit with its aerodynamics. It's still a really cool plane, though.


Here's a neat action shot of Mark jumping off the swings.







1 comment:

  1. Great photos! It looks like lots of fun was had for sure! I love that first picture...reminds me of one of Scott's family photos where he is the only family member hanging upside down from the rope swing. :)

    ReplyDelete