Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sea Painting Close-Up



Here is a close-up of the painting Mark created at The Artful Mind camp. There were several comments about it, and one person asked if Mark really painted this picture. He did! And he drew all the sea animals on it! It really was cool that they took a photo of their creations and printed it out, then included it in this picture. I think we are going to have it framed.

I love your questions! And comments and/or requests. One lady from my mom's church said she wanted to see more about Mark, so I've been trying to do that lately. Please ask me if you have any questions about anything related to our family or related to cystic fibrosis or Brett's condition and treatments. Chances are, if you are wondering, lots of other people are too!

2 comments:

  1. Do I see a Rembrant in the making???? I'm totally awed that Mark did this himself! I can't make out the last word in his signature . .can you spell it out for me?

    Yes Ma'm, if you decide NOT to frame it, sent it to me! I certainly will!!!

    And you tell little Markie-poo that when we redo our den, I might hire him to do a nature scene painting to go over the sofa! I still have 'paintings' that you (Jennifer) sent me when you were about Mark's age - but none good enough to hang over my sofa (LOL).

    I do have one question about these CF walks. Do you know any of these CF victims that walk in these marathons; if so, is there any particular one you would help sponsor?

    That picture is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of my 3 Grandsons.

    Mark is becoming a terrific artist. I'm glad to think I had a little part in his creativity.

    Ol' Gantt is like the Energizer bunny and just keeps going and going. Aint he cute?

    And my Miracle boy little Brett is the answer to many hours of prayer. I'm so thankful for him. He's always happy to see me.

    Pop

    ReplyDelete