Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Slow Day

Today was fairly slow at the hospital. Slow is a good thing, though. I've had several visitors the past 24 hours which have made it a little nicer for me - the respite and the company is great to have once in awhile. Tomorrow Brett is scheduled for his CT scan on his chest. He will be undergoing general anesthesia for this procedure, so please pray that he tolerates it fine. He has never had a problem in the past, so we expect everything to go well.

Tonight I leave you with this video - baby laughs are always fun to watch. This is Gantt at the dinner table.

2 comments:

  1. Annie WeeksMarch 11, 2010

    Hi Jennifer,

    Love the video of Gantt laughing. I couldn't help from laughing myself!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember calling my mom when Rachael was a baby just so she could hear the baby laughs...they're the best! We've had a few of those baby laughs around here this morning. Right now Rachael is pushing Gantt in a stroller in our yard. :-)

    ReplyDelete