Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2nd Grade Christmas Program

In December, Mark had his 2nd Grade Christmas Program at NRCA. Rob and I were both able to attend, and Mark did a great job. Here he is pointing to his name on the board as a soloist. I've also posted a video!
Mark proudly pointing to his name

Close up

On Stage
Mark had to audition for this part, and we are so proud of him! It may be difficult to hear/understand, but he sings, "He set Daniel free from the lions in that cage - Nothing is impossible with God." 


4 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO MARK!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you little Markie. I'm sure you were excellent. I could not open the video. Maybe you can show it tto me when Pop and I come up in February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your solo, Mark! You did not even look nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark, I finally saw the video. You are great! I'm sure you will have lots more solos at school over the next few years. I love you, Sweetie Pie. Love, G.G.

    ReplyDelete