Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Birthday! Here's Your New Stroller

I'm so pleased that these kids enjoy riding in the stroller!  Once again, this is something my firstborn never liked, so I appreciate very much the fact that they do, especially since there are two of them this time!


For two years we've either used separate strollers, or our super-old tandem stroller that a friend gave me for free before they were born. I felt the expense was justified since they like it and the tandem wasn't really that comfortable to them and didn't have cup holders and stuff. Also, where we are moving (I promise- we really are one day!) it will be nice to be able to stroll them over the various surrounding terrain.


Ok, I'll be honest. It's really for me (and my sitter) as much as for them. I have recently added running to my fitness routine (more on that in a future post), and pushing around that very heavy tandem stroller up the hills was killing me. I couldn't really jog at all with it. Maybe 30 seconds. Both Candace and I were very excited to get this one, because it's so much lighter and easier to push! With this stroller, I can truly do the jogging intervals I am doing, even though the hills are challenging.


Here's a reason why it pays to be ready to snap with your phone at any moment -- I can't believe I actually got this pic! So Sweet!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet comments and adorable photos. I love the kissy face (glad your phone was ready) and got a real "kick" out of Gantt's boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice stroller and I look forward to seeing you use it in the neighborhood! It's obvious the boys love it too...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool stroller and such a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete