Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mark's Birthday at School


Mark's 7th birthday was May 19, which fell on a Wednesday this year, meaning it was a school day. I think it's actually more fun to have your birthday at school when you're young. He had a special cookie cake - we looked at the designs online, and he chose the fish. Online they're all in that chocolate and white icing, so I copied the shape of the fish and he colored it. Then we went to the cookie store to turn in his "order"! The ladies there thought it was so cute - one of them talked about taking a picture because they had never had anyone get THAT detailed on how they wanted their cookie cake to look! I wish I had taken a picture of it.

When I look at photos like this, I just can't believe how he's growing up. He's such a joy to have in our family.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mark!

    PS. That cookie cake looks delicious! My mouth is watering:)

    ReplyDelete