Monday, February 22, 2010

Greetings from Washington DC!

Right now Rob and I are in Washington, DC, attending Chick-fil-A's 40th annual Operator's Seminar. It's our 10th seminar! Huge thanks to my mom for coming to take care of the kids so I could attend this year! Dad, too. He came up for the weekend, and I've arranged various gals to help mom while she's there. This is the first time Rob and I both have left the twins for any length of time. I believe this is my first time away from them since they were born. I am not anxious about it at all! Mom knows the drill very well, and the docs at UNC know her from all the times Brett's been in the hospital and she's come to stay with him there. Also, various local gals are helping out pretty much around the clock. And of course we have some absolutely wonderful neighbors and many wonderful local friends who would help with anything they could. You all know who you are, too! We feel so grateful that God has blessed us with such a wonderful support system through all our avenues of contact in Wake Forest and North Raleigh. I think He knew we couldn't do it without you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment