Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Decorating

Once home from our last hospital stay over Thanksgiving, we set out to decorate the house for Christmas. Mark especially loves doing this at his age. Here's what we put together.

Mark decorating the tree


Mark's favorite part is putting the angel on the top



The mantel - this is a new set-up for this year. Everything is completely new! Do you like it?




Even Brett and Gantt got into the spirit!!


Upstairs handrail


The Gingerbread House Mark made -- and ate


Our Christmas cards - thank you everyone! I'm sorry we did not get any out this year! (Been a little busy...)


The tree - we love it!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Your house is full of holiday cheer! Merry Christmas! :]
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks GREAT! Though I must say that I think Mom and Dad need a stocking too!! You know I love the garland! :) So cute with the boys with bows...looks like Brett is saying "Oooo, I'm gonna get you for doing this to me!" :-D
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete